Cannondale Habit 4 Women's Bike
Your favorite trails have never been more fun. The women's Cannondale Habit 4 has its priorities straight, boasting a progressive design that delivers playful agility and serious capability.
- SmartForm C1 alloy frame delivers lightweight, responsive handling and 130 mm of plush suspension controlled by a RockShox Deluxe Select+ shock
- RockShox 35 RL Gold fork delivers 140 mm of hit- and bump-absorbing travel
- Designed to be your daily ride, the Habit is built for easy service with durable suspension pivots, easy internal cable routing and no oddball proprietary stuff
- SRAM SX Eagle 1 x 12-speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting across the 11–50-tooth cassette, offering a wide range of gears to take on any terrain
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic discs provide reliable all-conditions stopping power
- Internally routed TranzX dropper post gets your seat low and out of the way for descents, and then quickly back up for climbs
- 29 in. wheels with big, grippy tires offer a plush ride with plenty of traction; extra-small size features 27.5 in. wheels
- Progressive geometry, a properly wide handlebar and a short stem combine to support an effective riding position, helping you get the most out of every trail
- Proportional Response design tailors the actual suspension layout by size so that every rider gets optimal traction, suppleness and control
- Using size-specific center-of-gravity data, the suspension is designed and optimized for each frame size
- Ai Offset Drivetrain opens up the rear triangle for more tire clearance, while keeping the chainstays short for nimble agility; a stiffer, stronger rear wheel is just icing
- A reversible chip lets you to tweak the geometry, raise the bottom bracket and steepen the head angle by half a degree, or switch from 29er to 27.5+ wheels
- A rugged rubber guard adds protection around the bottom bracket, guarding the frame against debris and trail obstacles
- Thru-axle pivot system creates a rock-solid connection between both sides of the swingarm for instantaneous response—no twist, no flex and no special tools required
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Habit Product Line View all Cannondale Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
130 mm travel, SmartForm C1 alloy
RockShox 35 Gold RL, 140 mm, DebonAir, 15 x 110 mm thru axle, tapered steerer, 46 mm offset
RockShox Deluxe Select+ with 2-position mode adjust, adjustable rebound
1-1000 Eagle DUB, 30T, Ai offset
SRAM DUB BSA MTB83
SRAM SX Eagle
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/180 mm RT30 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
WTB STX i23 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
Shimano MT400, 15 x 110 mm thru axle
Shimano MT400 12 x 148 mm thru axle
XS: 27.5 inches
XS: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5 x 2.5 in., EXO casing, tubeless ready; rear: Maxxis Dissector, 27.5 x 2.4 in., EXO casing, tubeless ready
XS: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 alloy, 15 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 4 deg. rise, 760 mm
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 0 deg.
TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 120 mm
Cannondale Stage 3 Women's Ergo
1-1/8 to 1-1/2 in., sealed angular contact bearings
34 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M Reach 36.6 39.9 42.7 Stack 57.0 57.0 58.2 Effective Top Tube 52.9 56.2 59.4 Seat Tube Center-Top 37.0 40.0 44.0 Standover Height 69.2 72.2 74.1 Head Tube Length 9.7 9.7 11.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 66° 66° 66° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 72.2° 72.2° 72.2° Bottom Bracket Height 33.4 33.4 33.4 Wheelbase 106.8 110.1 113.4 Chainstay 42.9 42.9 42.9 Fork Offset 5.0 5.0 5.0
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...