Starboard Enduro UD Carbon 2-Piece Stand Up Paddle - Medium
Built to deliver power and precision, the medium-size Starboard Enduro UD Carbon 2-Piece stand up paddle lets you move fast and efficiently whether you're a total beginner or world-class wave rider.
- Paddle blade has a lightweight PVC core with full cover UD carbon lamination that creates an extra-low weight, excellent strength and high reflex characteristics
- Carbon filament rail infusion adds impressive impact strength
- With 4 pronounced concavities, the teardrop paddle blade is precise and powerful to get you moving; smooth water flow around the blade lets you increase your paddle cadence
- Teardrop blade has a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip; shape is great for getting a quick start and maximizing each stroke, even if your stroke isn't deep enough
- Filament winding carbon shaft delivers consistent quality and flex
- New Super Handle has a flat top and wide grip to create powerful leverage of the whole paddle and blade
- Included trash picker lets you pick up plastic and other trash floating in the water; it's made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle
- 2-piece shaft adjusts in length from 60.6 to 84.1 in.
- Built-in clamp allows quick, easy adjustments; clamp grips on the inner shaft for secure hold and controls alignment without twisting
Imported.View all Starboard Paddle Board Paddles
Carbon/PVC foam core
19.2 x 8.1 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
80.7 square inches
1 lb. 5.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...