Smith Virtue Snow Goggles
Designed to fit smaller faces without sacrificing peripheral vision, the Smith Virtue snow goggles have a color-boosting, spherical ChromaPop™ lens for fog-free clarity from first tracks to last lift.
- ChromaPop™ lens filters specific wavelengths of light that cause color confusion, delivering natural color and better defined detail and clarity
- Spherical lenses provides the highest level of optical clarity, improved fit characteristics and antifog performance
- Porex™ filter, prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Carbonic-X outer lenses are individually molded to offer optimum scratch and impact resistance and enhanced contrast sensitivity
- Fog-X inner lens treatment features a hydrophilic, micro-etched surface to absorb moisture and disperse it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging
- Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view.
- Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts and flexes to the contours of your face, acting like a suspension system that micro-adjusts to your unique facial structure
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet-compatible, extra-wide, silicone backed strap; QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- Includes microfiber goggles bag
Made in USA.View all Smith Men's Ski Goggles
STORM ROSE FLASH: 50 percent
Standard Bridge Fit
Additional Lenses Included
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...