Tern Vektron S10 Folding Electric Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Upgraded to the Bosch Performance electric drivetrain for 300% more assistance and 65 Nm of torque, the Tern Vektron S10 folding e-bike is built to handle long, hilly commutes in rain, snow or shine.
- Bosch Performance motor with Purion display delivers pedal assist up to 20 mph, helping you carry groceries and tackle steep hills without the sweat
- Purion onboard computer lets you switch between 5 different riding modes and displays handy info like speed, battery level and distance
- Shimano Deore Shadow+ rear derailleur is streamlined and resilient to avoid damage while transporting the folded bike; clutch adjusts chain tension to avoid drops while riding
- Go farther with the Bosch PowerPack 400 battery—it offers a range of up to 68 mi., depending on conditions and assist settings; battery weighs just 5.5 lbs.
- Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes give you excellent stopping power in rain, snow or mud with the gentle pull of just 2 fingers
- Andros™ patented adjustable stem lets you set your handlebar where you want in just seconds without tools; you can set your riding position to upright or long and low
- Heavy-duty OCL+™ frame joint is built to exceed ISO 4210 and EN 15194 testing requirements; it stays stiff and strong during even the fastest commutes
- Integrated Atlas V rack works seamlessly with one Thule Yepp Maxi or Yepp Nexxt Maxi child seat (not included)—no adapters needed; max load capacity is 59 lbs.
- Porter+ saddle has a dual-density construction with gel cushioning to keep you comfortable while riding
- GripPad™ underneath the saddle lets you grip the saddle nose confidently when you're rolling your bike around or put it on your shoulder to carry the bike
- 360° of active lighting and 360° of reflectivity help you be seen from all angles when it's dark out
- Bike resizes in seconds to fit riders from 4 ft. 10 in. to 6 ft. 5 in. (150–195 cm) so a single bike can be shared by the family
- Easily fits on buses, subways and taxis for multimodal commuting
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Tern Vektron Product Line View all Tern Electric Folding Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Motor Torque (Nm)
65 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
400 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
7005-AL, OCL+ Joint
Hydroformed 6061 aluminum
6061 aluminum crankarms
Shimano Deore Shadow+
Shimano 10-speed, 11-36T
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Magura MT4 hydraulic disc
Magura hydraulic disc
Kinetix Comp for disc
Novatec, sealed cartridge bearing, disc
Novatec, sealed cartridge bearing, disc
Schwalbe Big Apple 20 x 2.15 in. (55-406), puncture protection, Reflex
Tern Andros adapted 6061 aluminum
Tern Andros, adjustable
Tern Telescope, 34.9/30.9 mm, 2014 aluminum
Flux Pro, angular contact bearings, Physis integrated
10-speed DHT for e-bike with GST corrosion-resistant coating
48 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...