Outdoor Research Super Couloir Sensor Gloves - Women's
Combining the warmest, waterproof protection and the dexterity of gloves for ice climbing, the women's Outdoor Research Super Couloir Sensor gloves are a burly match for brutal winter ski conditions.
- GORE-TEX insert provides waterproof/breathable protection and is completely windproof to keep your hands comfortable and dry
- 2-layer recycled polyester shell with stretchy pinky side panels to improve dexterity and optimize movement
- Pittards® Oiltac goat leather palm maintain grip in wet conditions; water-resistant goat leather overlays reinforce the design
- Palm lined with Moonlight pile fleece and insulated with 133 g/m2 VerticalX™ polyester (85% recycled)
- Back of the hand lined with 100% polyester tricot and insulated with 200 g/m2 VerticalX™ polyester (85% recycled)
- Fleece and tricot linings help wick moisture and sweat to keep your hands dry
- Touchscreen-compatible index and thumb allow easy operation of your device without having to remove the gloves
- Removable wrist leashes keeps your gloves secure when you need to remove them
- Pull-on loop makes entry and removal easier
- SuperCinch™ gauntlet locks in the warmth and fit, while keeping out the cold and snow
- Pre-curved construction follows the natural contours of the hands for the most comfortable fit
- Split suede nose wipe
- Carabiner loop
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Women's Ski Gloves
Pittards Oiltac goat leather
92% recycled polyester/8% spandex
Palm: Moonlight pile fleece polyester; back of hand: polyester tricot
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable insert
VerticalX polyester (85% recycled) insulation
Touch Screen Compatible
Contains recycled materials
S M L Length 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8 8 - 8.75
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...