Outdoor Research Carbide Sensor Gloves - Women's
Equipped with a tough Arcade Belts wrist cinch, the women's Outdoor Research Carbide Sensor gloves offer fully insulated warmth and waterproofness with the ability to operate devices in the cold.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable shells with GORE-TEX inserts deliver maximum cold weather protection
- Soft leather palms provide tactile grip with touch-screen compatible index fingers and thumbs to easily operate devices without removing the gloves
- Soft brushed nose wipe on the thumb
- Ladder-Lock wrist cinch equipped with Arcade Belts elastic webbing for durability and warmth
- SuperCinch™ gauntlet locks in warmth and seals out the cold
- Removable leash ensures the gloves stay on your wrists if removed from your hands
- Pull-on loops help the gloves go on easily
- Glove clips keep the gloves together when packed away
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Women's Ski Gloves
Black/Storm: 85% nylon/15% spandex stretch nylon twill shell; Madder/Saddle: polyester laminate
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable insert
Water-resistant goat leather
130 g/m2 VerticalX polyester (85% recycled) with 200 g/m2 VerticalX 100% polyester (85% recycled) on back
Contains recycled materials
S M L Length 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8 8 - 8.75
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...