Danner Jag Dry Weather Boots - Men's
After debuting in the '80s, the Danner Jag boots return in this men's Dry Weather version—ready for dusty trails and city streets with suede and textile uppers and classic waffle outsoles.
- The Jag debuted as a lightweight alternative to classic, heavy-duty Danner hiking boots; this modern, warm-weather rendition is a more versatile version of the original Jag
- Low profile is ideal for everyday wear, built to offer enough room for comfort on the trail or exploring urban environs
- Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create super durable, comfortable uppers that look great too
- Mesh linings are lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds have 3 layers of varying density that combine for maximum cushioning and support
- Entire footbeds are made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation
- EVA midsoles contain a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning
- Waffle outsoles are designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails
- Because you can never have too many laces, these come with an alternative color
Imported.View the Danner Jag Product Line View all Danner Men's Casual Boots
Danner waffle rubber
6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 U.S. Men's 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 39 39.5 40 41 41 - 42 42 43 43 - 44 44 44 45 46 47 48 49
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...