Quick Reference Publishing Butterflies of Southern New England
Learn to identify 80 species of butterflies—and most of their caterpillars—in Butterflies of Southern New England, a waterproof, pocket-size guide for Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Beautifully illustrates common and rare species, including the falcate orangetip, white M hairstreak, northern pearly-eye, Appalachian brown and dreamy and sleepy duskywings
- Features color photos in a side-by-side format that's ideal for field use
- Lists common and scientific names, adult size, season when they can be found and their caterpillar host plants
- Conveniently folds up into a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...