This colorful, waterproof guide—Saltwater Fishes of Florida: Central and Northern Atlantic Coast—will help you identify 65 saltwater fish found from Melbourne to Jacksonville.
- Designed to help you quickly identify common species that inhabit the beautiful bays, beaches and offshore waters of this area
- Scientifically accurate illustrations are arranged to make comparison of similar species easy
- Each illustration is paired with information on size, distinguishing features and typical habitat
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket, tackle box or boat console
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
9 x 4 in. (folded); 24.5 x 9 in. (unfolded)
Diane Rome Peebles
|Number of Pages|
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.