Identify 94 beautiful flower species growing in the sub-tropical wild with Wildflowers of Central Florida, a waterproof, pocket-size field guide organized by color with the details you need to know.
- Plants identified grow across a region that encompasses Palm Beach, Hendry, Lee, Volusia, Marion and Levy counties
- Full-color photographs of wild native flower species are grouped and organized by color to make identification as easy as possible
- Accompanying text indicates size, bloom period and other unique characteristics of each plant species
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
|Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.