Quick Reference Publishing Snakes of Alabama and Mississippi
An excellent resource for all outdoor and nature enthusiasts, Snakes of Alabama and Mississippi is a fact-filled, pocket-size identification guide to the serpent species of these southern states.
- Describes over 52 species of snakes found in Alabama and Mississippi, including 6 venomous snakes
- Features color photos in a side-by-side format that's ideal for field use
- Lists common and scientific names, average adult size, habitat, diet and behavior
- Includes tips on field identification as well as safety instructions
- Conveniently folds up into a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...