Quick Reference Publishing Snakes of North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia
A fact-filled, pocket-size guide for outdoor and nature enthusiasts, Snakes of North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia is a handy identification guide to some spectacular Southern serpent species.
- Describes 44 species of snakes found in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, including 6 venomous snakes
- Features color photos in a side-by-side format that's ideal for field use
- Lists common and scientific names, average adult size, habitat, diet and behavior
- Includes tips on field identification as well as safety instructions
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
George Heinrich and Timothy Walsh
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...