Quick Reference Publishing Snakes of Central Florida
A fact-filled, pocket-size identification guide to the Sunshine State's serpent species, Snakes of Central Florida is an excellent resource for all outdoor and nature enthusiasts
- Describes all 35 species of snakes found in central Florida—Ocala to Lake Okeechobee and nearby areas—including 4 venomous snakes
- Features color photos in a side-by-side format that's ideal for field use
- Lists common and scientific names, average adult size, habitat, diet and behavior
- Includes tips on field identification as well as safety instructions
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Timothy Walsh and George Heinrich
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...