Quick Reference Publishing Shells of North Carolina, South Carolina & Georgia
This colorful, waterproof guide—Shells of North Carolina, South Carolina & Georgia—is an excellent resource for identifying the drift found in Southeastern beach, bay and related coastal habitats.
- Other aquatic coastal life is also included, such as common sea beans, as well as important information about the wrack line—a haven for small creatures
- Features photos grouped by color to help you easily identify some of the region's common, uncommon and highly prized shelled animals
- Each entry provides common and scientific names, shell ranges, maximum sizes, field identification assistance and educational tips
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.Rather than collect shells, rocks and other natural objects, consider taking photos or drawing a sketch instead and let the objects stay where they are. The Leave No Trace principle of "Leave What You Find" ensures the next visitor will experience the same joy of discovery you have and permits valuable, sometimes imperceptible, materials (such as the minerals in shells) to stay in their ecosystem for future plants and animals to use.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Jeanne L. Murphy and Brian W. Lane
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...