Quick Reference Publishing Dragonflies of Florida
People exploring nature in the Sunshine State can use this photographic field guide, Dragonflies of Florida, to identify common native dragonfly species. Its 6 double-sided panels make it compact.
- Dragonflies are grouped by family and color to make identification as easy as possible, and the accompanying text indicates size, type and other characteristics
- Many species can be found throughout the state, but some are restricted to particular regions; the text for each species also indicates their distribution within Florida
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
James Lasswell and Forest Mitchell
|Number of Pages|
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.