Quick Reference Publishing Dragonflies of Florida
People exploring nature in the Sunshine State can use this photographic field guide, Dragonflies of Florida, to identify common native dragonfly species. Its 6 double-sided panels make it compact.
- Dragonflies are grouped by family and color to make identification as easy as possible, and the accompanying text indicates size, type and other characteristics
- Many species can be found throughout the state, but some are restricted to particular regions; the text for each species also indicates their distribution within Florida
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
James Lasswell and Forest Mitchell
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...