Quick Reference Publishing Birds of Alabama and Mississippi
Easy-to-use, waterproof and pocket-size, Birds of Alabama and Mississippi introduces the varied and colorful birdlife observable from your backyard to the 2-state region's best birding hot spots.
- Stunning digital photographs depict more than 125 species of common and notable birds to help you determine which species you see
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
|Number of Pages|
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.