Quick Reference Publishing Butterflies of Central Florida
This waterproof, pocket-size guide—Butterflies of Central Florida—beautifully illustrates 80 species of butterflies and all of their corresponding caterpillar forms found in the area.
- Covers both familiar butterflies as well as unusual ones such as Henry's elfin and the yucca giant-skipper
- Features color photos in a side-by-side format that's ideal for field use
- Lists common and scientific names, adult size, season when they can be found and their caterpillar host plants
- Includes tips on finding butterflies and caterpillars, plus an illustrated life cycle of the Gulf fritillary
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...