Outdoor Research Ferrosi Hybrid Gaiters
Keep the trail on the trail, not in your shoes. Made with 2 light, protective fabrics, the Outdoor Research Ferrosi Hybrid gaiters offer reliable defense against pesky rocks, dirt, debris and weather.
- Hybrid-mapped fabrics provide lightweight, breathable and weather-resistant protection
- ActiveIce™ technology cools you down as you sweat and provides UPF 50+ sun protection to shield you from harmful UV rays
- Ferrosi fabric wards off wind and rain while breathing easily; fabric also adds abrasion resistance and stretch for when you're moving fast in rugged terrain
- Gaiter bottoms are held securely by replaceable dual attachment Hypalon® straps; hook-and-loop attachment secures to the back of your shoes
- Gaiters come with an extra pair of stick-on loops to attach to your current trail-running shoes
- Balancing shockcords ensure a close fit
- Shoelace hooks; elastic top hems
Imported.View the Outdoor Research Ferrosi Product Line View all Outdoor Research Leg Gaiters
Gaiter Height (in.)
Max. Top Circumference (in.)
86% nylon/14% spandex (bluesign® approved)/90-denier stretch woven ripstop at back ankle; center front: 92% recycled polyester/8% elastane knit jersey
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
S/M L/XL XS S M L XL XXL U.S. Men's 5 - 8 9 - 12 4 - 7 6 - 9 8 - 11 10 - 13 12 - 15 U.S. Women's 3 - 5 5 - 7 7 - 9 9 - 11
For gaiters, please refer to your shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...