Outdoor Research Helium Gaiters - Women's
Built to keep out pesky rocks, dirt, rain, snow and other trail debris you kick up, the women's Outdoor Research Helium gaiters are essential items for fast hikers and ounce-counting backpackers.
- Made from durable, ultralightweight Helium fabric, these gaiters deliver low-profile convenience and waterproof protection
- Pertex® Diamond Fuse technology resists abrasion without adding unnecessary weight
- Construction is light, small and crushable, making gaiters easy to stuff into a small pocket when not in use
- Replaceable Hypalon® instep straps secure the bottom of the gaiters down around your shoes—and make in-field repairs easier in the event of a gear failure
- Hook-and-loop front closures, elastic across the back heels and reinforced boot lace hooks secure your fit
- Drawcord cinch at top hem
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Gaiters
Type Of Waterproofing
Pertex Shield waterproof/breathable laminate with Diamond Fuse Technology
Gaiter Height (in.)
M: 15 inches
L: 16 inches
Max. Top Circumference (in.)
M: 17 inches
L: 18 inches
Main: 420-denier nylon packcloth; foot panel: PU-coated 420-denier nylon packcloth (bluesign® approved)
Main: Nylon; upper leg panel: 30-denier ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
S M L S/M L/XL U.S. Women's 5 - 7 7 - 9 9 - 11 5 - 8 9 - 11
For gaiters, please refer to your shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...