Cannondale Quick CX 4 Women's Bike
Experience what a bike can do and where it can go. The Cannondale Quick CX 4 bike features multisurface tires, front fork suspension and 21 gears to cover paved city streets to old dirt roads.
- Lightweight, yet heavy-duty, SmartForm C3 alloy frame and front suspension are well suited to handle multisurface riding and have the versatility to do it all
- Robust Suntour NEX-E25 fork with 63 mm of travel helps absorb rough bumps along the way, while the 1-1/2 to 1-1/8 in. tapered head tube keeps steering precise
- SAVE micro-suspension technology uses engineered flex in the frame reduce vibrations and increase the consistency of tire contact on uneven surfaces
- Going up or going down, 3 x 7-speed Shimano shifting with powerful Promax disc brakes keep you in control
- Large, Vittoria 700c x 40 mm multisurface tires provide excellent on- and off-road grip, whether you're riding dirt or pavement
- Natural upright riding position inspired by mountain biking keeps you comfortable and in control whenever you ride
- StraightShot internal cable routing makes for clean lines and easy maintenance
- Fender brackets and universal rack mounts let you customize the Quick CX for riding in foul weather or making trips to the store (fenders and racks not included)
- Bright 360° reflective elements help to make you more visible to motorists in low-light conditions
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Quick Product LineView all Cannondale Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C3 Alloy, flat mount disc
Suntour NEX-E25, 63 mm, coil, custom crown
Cartridge, square taper
Shimano 3 x 7
Shimano Tourney, 31.8 mm clamp
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Promax mechanical disc, 160/160 mm rotors
Cannondale Disc, double wall with eyelets, 32h
Alloy, Sealed, quick-release
Alloy, Sealed, quick-release
Vittoria Terreno Dry, 700c x 40 mm, reflective strip
6061 alloy, 25 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 6 deg. rise, 660 mm
6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 8 deg.
6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350 mm
Cannondale Fitness Ergo
Semi Integrated, tapered
KMC Z7, 7-speed
31 lbs. 3.2 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 4'10" - 5'3" 5'2" - 5'7" 5'5" - 5'10" 5'9" - 6'2" 6'0" - 6'5" Reach 39.1 40.2 41.2 42.2 43.2 Stack 57.9 59.0 60.7 62.3 64.0 Effective Top Tube 56.6 58.2 59.7 61.2 62.8 Seat Tube Center-Top 35.0 40.0 45.0 50.0 55.0 Standover Height 67.7 72.5 76.4 80.2 84.0 Head Tube Length 9.0 10.8 12.6 14.3 16.2 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69.0 69.0 69.0 69.0 69.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0 73.0 73.0 73.0 73.0 Bottom Bracket Height 29.3 29.3 29.3 29.3 29.3 Wheelbase 109.1 110.8 112.4 114.1 115.8 Chainstay 45.0 45.0 45.0 45.0 45.0 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...