Cannondale Quick CX 4 Bike - 2021
From paved city streets to dusty old country roads, the Cannondale Quick CX 4 bike broadens your horizons with unlimited potential to experience what a bike can do and where it can go.
- Lightweight, yet heavy-duty, SmartForm C3 alloy frame and long-travel suspension are well suited to handle multisurface riding and have the versatility to do it all
- Robust 63 mm travel front suspension helps absorb rough bumps along the way while the 1-1/2 to 1-1/8 in. tapered head tube keeps steering precise
- SAVE micro-suspension technology uses engineered flex in the frame reduce vibrations and increase the consistency of tire contact on uneven surfaces
- Going up or going down, 3 x 7-speed Shimano shifting with powerful Promax disc brakes keep you in control
- Large, Vittoria 700c x 40 mm multi-surface tires provide excellent on- and off-road grip, whether you're riding dirt or pavement
- Natural upright riding position inspired by mountain biking keeps you comfortable and in control whenever you ride
- StraightShot internal cable routing makes for clean lines and easy maintenance
- Fender brackets and universal rack mounts let you customize the Quick CX for riding in foul weather or making trips to the store (fenders and racks not included)
- Bright 360° reflective elements help to make you more visible to motorists in low-light conditions
- Specs and photos are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Hybrid Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C3 alloy, 1-1/2 to 1-1/8 in. tapered head tube
Suntour NEX-E25, 63 mm, coil, custom crown
Cartridge square taper
Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Promax mechanical disc, 160/160 mm rotors
Cannondale Disc, double wall with eyelets, 32h
Alloy, sealed, quick-release
Alloy, sealed, quick-release
Vittoria Terreno Dry, 700c x 40 mm, reflective strip
Cannondale Riser, 6061 alloy, 25 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 6 deg. rise, 700 mm
6061 alloy, 31.8, 8 deg.
6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350 mm
Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
Semi Integrated, tapered
KMC Z7, 7-speed
31 lbs. 14.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 4'10" - 5'3" 5'2" - 5'7" 5'5" - 5'10" 5'9" - 6'2" 6'0" - 6'5" Reach 39.1 40.2 41.2 42.2 43.2 Stack 57.9 59.0 60.7 62.3 64.0 Effective Top Tube 56.6 58.2 59.7 61.2 62.8 Seat Tube Center-Top 35.0 40.0 45.0 50.0 55.0 Standover Height 67.7 72.5 76.4 80.2 84.0 Head Tube Length 9.0 10.8 12.6 14.3 16.2 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69.0 69.0 69.0 69.0 69.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0 73.0 73.0 73.0 73.0 Bottom Bracket Height 29.3 29.3 29.3 29.3 29.3 Wheelbase 109.1 110.8 112.4 114.1 115.8 Chainstay 45.0 45.0 45.0 45.0 45.0 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...