Patagonia Capilene Air Neck Gaiter
Made from an airy blend of merino wool and recycled polyester, the Patagonia Capilene Air neck gaiter feels light and soft on the skin, insulates even when wet and dries quickly.
- Thanks to its multiuse design, this piece can function as a balaclava, a neck gaiter or a lightweight beanie
- Fine 18.5-micro-gauge merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene® recycled polyester provides enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- Innovative airblasting technology dramatically increases the 18.5-micron-gauge yarn's loft while reducing weight compared to traditional wool yarn
- Seamless 3D construction eliminates chafe points and nearly eliminates wasted material
- Soft for all-day comfort and easily stuffable so you can take it everywhere
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Neck Gaiters
51% merino wool/49% recycled polyester
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...