Patagonia Provisions Organic Aji Molido Ground Chile
Add a little kick and a lot of flavor to grilled meat, soup and more with Patagonia Provisions Organic Aji Molido Ground Chile. This smoky-fruity chile is a fave of Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard.
- Grown and ground Molino Cerrillos, this is the first certified organic aji molido in Argentina
- USDA organic; kosher
- Each packet contains 1.75 oz. (about 1/2 cup)
- Patagonia Provisions works to find solutions to repair the food chain, aiming to make the best product, cause no harm and inspire solutions to the environmental crisis
- Patagonia Provisions is a member of the 1% For The Planet organization, donating 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits
- Patagonia Provisions is a Certified B Corporation, certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous professional, social and environmental standards
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Imported.Ingredients: organic aji molido (ground red Argentine chile)View all Patagonia Spices
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...