Patagonia Provisions Organic Chimichurri Spice Blend
Inspired by a recipe that Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard tasted more than 50 years ago, the Patagonia Provisions Organic Chimichurri Spice Blend makes a bold sauce or dry rub for meat or veggies.
- Each packet contains 1.25 oz. (about 1/3 cup)
- USDA organic; kosher
- Patagonia Provisions works to find solutions to repair the food chain, aiming to make the best product, cause no harm and inspire solutions to the environmental crisis
- Patagonia Provisions is a member of the 1% For The Planet organization, donating 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits
- Patagonia Provisions is a Certified B Corporation, certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous professional, social and environmental standards
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: organic aji molido, spices, dehydrated bell pepperView all Patagonia Spices
To make Chouinard's favorite chimichurri sauce: Thoroughly combine approximately 2/3 cup red wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons spice blend, 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Allow to sit overnight to develop the fullest flavor. Add up to 1/2 teaspoon honey if desired, and stir in additional minced fresh garlic, oregano and/or parsley for extra brightness.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...