Smith Frontier Snow Goggles - Low-Bridge Fit
Make every day on the mountain a great one with the Smith Frontier low-bridge fit goggles. They deliver comprehensive eye protection and enhanced visibility in a modern frame.
- Cylindrical dual lens with Airflow ventilation ensures great vision whether it's sunny or snowing
- Cylindrical lenses are built on a base curve only in the X (horizontal) axis, providing Class 1 optical standards and optimum fit characteristics
- Design integrates perfectly with Smith helmets to eliminate gaps and allow precise alignment with the helmet's AirEvac™ to vent warm, moist air away from your goggles
- Fog-X lens treatment employs a hydrophilic, micro-etched surface to absorb moisture and disperse it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging
- Responsive Fit™ technology allows the frame to adjust and flex to the contours of your face, acting like a suspension system that micro-adjusts to your unique facial structure
- These goggles are designed to fit those with a lower nose bridge
- Single-layer compression-molded face foam; helmet-compatible, ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap; dual-slide strap adjustment system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag
Made in USA.A special note from REI: This item is designed to best fit people with a low nose bridge. If you're looking for a version of this product called "Asian Fit" or "Asia Fit" on the vendor's website, this is that product. REI has chosen to remove those terms from our descriptions because we believe the industry needs a better way to identify these products. To that end, we are having productive conversations about establishing a more accurate term with the brands we sell.View all Smith Men's Ski Goggles
Low Bridge Fit
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...