Quick Reference Publishing Wildflowers of the San Francisco Bay Area
Host to a plethora of annual and perennial native wildflowers spanning 10 counties, Wildflowers of the San Francisco Bay Area is the perfect flower-lover's guide to identify blooms all around the bay.
- Plants identified can be found across the Bay Area in San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, Alameda, Contra Costa, Solano, Napa, Sonoma and Marin counties
- Full-color photographs of native wildflower species are grouped and organized by color to make identification as easy as possible
- Accompanying text indicates key identifying features, including size, bloom period and other unique characteristics of each plant species
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...