Quick Reference Publishing Mammals of the Rocky Mountains
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Wild mammals leave behind visual cues for you to find with Mammals of the Rocky Mountains, a waterproof and pocket-size field guide helping you identify the species' tracks, scats and other signs.
- Full-color photos show common and some rare mammals of the region alongside selected tracks, scats and signs to identify their recent presence
- Listed by common and scientific names with useful identification features to describe animals including weight and size
- Each species includes text explaining the mammal's behavioral, ecological and habitat relationships
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
|Number of Pages|
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.