A handy, pocket-size guide, Birds of the Northern Rockies features the varied and colorful birdlife of the northern Rocky Mountains region from Wyoming in the U.S. to Alberta in Canada.
- Coverage area includes Wyoming, Montana and Idaho, as well as the adjacent Canadian provinces of British Colombia and Alberta
- This area includes Yellowstone, Glacier and Jasper national parks, as well as myriad national forests and birding hot spots
- Stunning digital photographs depict 125 species of common and notable birds to help you determine which species you see
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Greg R. Homel
|Number of Pages|
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.