ENO FieldDay Blanket
From indoor campouts to backcountry cabins, and every adventure in between, the ENO FieldDay blanket inspires relaxation and keeps you cozy any time of the year.
- Quilted construction will endure your toughest adventures and is machine washable for easy care when you get home
- 100% recycled, ultrasoft polar fleece lining with a premium heathered finish
- Durable nylon exterior features a water-repellent finish that sheds moisture and spills
- Integrated mini-buckle transforms blanket into a hands-free cape
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor and on-the-go travel use
- Complements ENO DoubleNest Print series hammocks
- Comfortably fits users up to 6'2" tall
- As a 1% For The Planet member, ENO is committed to supporting environmental solutions that help address the most pressing issues facing our planet
- Over 20 years ago, ENO pioneered the hammock counterculture; their tried-and-true products outfit you with an all-access pass to explore, connect and relax
Imported.View all ENO Camp Blankets
Shell: 70-denier high-tenacity nylon taffeta; lining: recycled polyester fleece
72 x 58 inches
2 lbs. 9 oz.
Contains recycled materials
A lifetime of benefitsExplore the benefits of membership
Member Free Standard ShippingNo minimum purchase amount required. Exclusions apply.
20% Off Shop ServicesMembers save 20% on bike & snow shop services, plus get free flat tire repair for bikes (labor only, parts not included) and machine wax for skis or boards. Exclusions apply.
Co-op Member RewardCo-op profits go back to their source—members get 10% back annually on eligible purchases. (10% is typical but not guaranteed.) Exclusions apply.
Buy and Trade In Used GearWith Re/Supply, co-op members shop and trade in used gear that’s ready for more life outside.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...