Danner Jungle 917 GTX Boots - Men's
The urban landscape presents its own challenges, which is why Danner created the Jungle 917 boots. Because life in the city moves fast, they're as durable as Danner hiking boots but weigh less.
- Military-inspired feel takes you from workday to weekend without missing a beat—and when it's time to clock out and head for the mountains, these boots can go there, too
- Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create super durable, comfortable uppers
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds have 3 layers of varying density for maximum cushioning and support; open-cell polyurethane provides better heat dissipation and air circulation
- Vibram® SPE midsoles are made with rubberized EVA, which maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily
- This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support; flexible midsole design makes these as comfortable as your favorite running shoes
- Exclusive for Danner, Vibram® 917 outsoles feature XS Trek rubber compound for an optimal balance of durability and traction in wet conditions on the trail or city streets
- Modernized construction combines traditional stitchdown technique with cup sole construction to give the boots a wider platform while eliminating the need for buffed sidewalls
- This gives these sneaker boots a modern aesthetic and lightweight, flexible finish
- These are built on a new, great-fitting, ergonomic last based on the existing 971; it's true to size with added footbed allowance for stability and greater underfoot support
- This last is easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments
Imported.View all Danner Men's Casual Boots
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX 2-layer waterproof/breathable laminate
Vibram XS Trek rubber
6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 U.S. Men's 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 39 39.5 40 41 41 - 42 42 43 43 - 44 44 44 45 46 47 48 49
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...