GORE WEAR GORE-TEX PACLITE Trail Bike Pants - Men's
Offering weather protection for rainy trail days, the men's GORE WEAR GORE-TEX PACLITE Trail bike pants are waterproof/breathable and light. Toss them in your pack and never get caught out again.
- Ultra-thin GORE-TEX® PACLITE® Plus material is durably waterproof, windproof and robust, while remaining extremely breathable, ultralight and packable
- Grippy waistband is adjustable using a flat drawcord
- Adjustable lower leg width keeps pants out of the way while riding
- Zippers at bottom of legs for easy on/off
- Preshaped knees won't restrict your pedaling
- Zippered waterproof side pocket
- Reflective details increase visibility in low-light conditions
Imported.View all GORE WEAR Men's Cycling Pants
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX 3-layer waterproof/breathable laminate
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL XXL Chest 32.75-34.75 35-37 37.5-39.5 39.75-41.75 42-44 44.5-46.5 Sleeve Length 29.75-30.75 31-31.75 32-32.75 33-33.75 34-34.75 35–35.5 Waist 28.75-30.75 31-33 33.5-35.5 35.75-37.75 38-40 40.5-42.5 Hip 33.5-35.5 35.75-37.75 38-40 40.5-42.5 43-45 45.25–47.25 Inseam 30.75-31.25 31.5-32 32.5-32.75 33-33.5 34.34.25 34.5–35
Sleeve length: Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...