Product Image of color Blue Wing Teal loading
The North Face Summit Down Hoodie - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
If the intensity's high and the temperature's low, gear up with the men's The North Face Summit down hoodie. It's packed with lightweight down that warms when wet and has a slim fit for easy mobility.
- Lightweight ripstop face fabric offers durability without bulk; PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) treatment helps moisture bead up on the surface
- 800-fill-power ProDown™ insulation retains its loft in wet conditions and offers superior warmth and compressibility
- Attached, pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood with single-pull back adjustment adds coverage
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center-front zipper with internal draft flap shields you from icy gusts
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zippers with raised placement boost comfort when wearing a harness
- 2 large internal mesh drop pockets and a secure zippered chest pocket stash additional items
- Stretch-knit cuffs and an adjustable, internal hem cinch cord seal in warmth
- Slim fit
Imported.View the The North Face Summit Series Product LineView all The North Face Men's Down Jackets
Recycled ripstop nylon
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist Chest 33–35 36–38 39–41 42–44 45–48 49–52 53–56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27–28 29–30 31–34 35–38 39–42 43–44 29–30 31–32 33–34 35–36 37–38 39–40 Hip 33–34 35–37 38–40 41–43 44–46 47–49 50–52 35–36 37–38 39–40 41-42 43–44 44–45 Inseam 31.5 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5 31.5 32 32 32 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...