ICEBUG Stride BUGrip Boots - Men's
Don't let slippery, wintry conditions keep you indoors. With carbide-studded outsoles, the men's ICEBUG Stride BUGrip boots provide outstanding traction on anything from dry asphalt to pure ice.
- Durable mid-cut textile uppers are made with easy-to-clean, GRS-certified recycled ripstop polyester
- BUGdri® membranes keep your feet dry and protected against the elements
- TPU mudguards provide durable toe protection
- 3M™ reflective trim adds visibility for low-light conditions
- Fleece linings provide comfort in low temperatures; made with GRS-certified, solution-dyed recycled polyester
- ESS stabilizer and lots of forefoot rocker gives stable, comfortable ride platform for fast and healthy feet
- OrthoLite® Hybrid footbeds are lined with recycled and solution-dyed PET polyester
- Wide, ergonomic last provides a comfortable fit
- BUGrip outsoles feature 16 dynamic carbide studs on each foot for outstanding traction regardless how slippery it is outside
Imported.Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.View all ICEBUG Men's Winter Hiking Boots
Type Of Waterproofing
BUGdri membrane with 50% recycled PET
-20 degrees (F)
EVA with 20% BLOOM foam
BUGrip rubber (20% recycled) with 16 dynamic carbide tip studs
2 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Contains recycled materials
7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 U.S. Men's 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 EU 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 44 45 45.5 46 46.5 47 Foot Length (in.) 10.08 10.25 10.41 10.58 10.75 10.91 11.08 11.25 11.41 11.58 11.75 11.91 12.08
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...