Outdoor Research Capstone Heated Sensor Gloves
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Looking for big-time warmth? The Outdoor Research Capstone Heated Sensor gloves are packed with insulation and use 2 batteries per glove for top-notch heat output thanks to ALTIHeat™ technology.
- 2 locking zippered compartments hold the included, rechargeable ALTIHeat batteries to deliver incredible heat for up to 8 hrs. on Low, 5 hrs. on Medium or 2.5 hrs. on High
- Power button has bright, easy-to-see settings to make sure your time out in the cold is a little more comfortable and easier to navigate
- Strategically placed PrimaLoft® insulation enhances the heating elements' surface area by extending warmth through the backs of the hands and fingers
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX® inserts protect your hands from nature's wet wrath
- Tricot linings and Moonlite Pile Fleece palms keep you cozy and ready to launch into your next winter objective
- Fabric wicks moisture away and dries quickly to help your hands stay dry
- Leather palm overlays; water-resistant leather palms; thumb and index fingers are touch-screen compatible
- SuperCinch gauntlets; pull-on loops allow easy on and off
- Molded EVA foam knuckles
- Nose wipe on thumb
- Glove clip with removable leash
- Can be operated with 1 or 2 batteries per glove; includes four 7.4V lithium ion batteries and wall charger
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Ski Gloves
Water-resistant goat leather
85% nylon/15% spandex stretch nylon twill shell
Palm: Moonlite Pile fleece polyester; back of hand: polyester tricot
Type Of Waterproofing
Back of hand: PrimaLoft HiLoft Silver polyester 200 g/m2; palm and gauntlet: Enduraloft insulation polyester 133 g/m2
XS S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 9 9 - 9.5+ Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9.5 9.5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...