Therm-a-Rest Corus 20 Quilt
Save weight and boost comfort when you venture into the backcountry with this high-performance backpacking quilt, the Therm-a-Rest Corus 20 quilt.
- 650-fill-power Nikwax® Hydrophobic Down™ absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster than regular down without using dangerous PFCs
- Shell fabric also has a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment to help moisture bead up on the surface
- Compact and designed to easily fit into your pack
- Box baffled construction uses mesh walls to maximize down loft and minimize cold spots
- Removable SynergyLink™ connectors integrate the quilt with a sleeping pad (not included) for optimal efficiency and comfort
- Precisely shaped footbox can slip over your pad to eliminate drafts or over your feet for extra warmth
- Full-perimeter side baffles and snap neck closure keep out unwanted drafts
- Pair with another Therm-a-Rest quilt, sleeping bag, blanket or sheet (not included) to build a layered system
- 650-fill-power down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- RDS certification ensures the down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking
- Stuff sack and storage sack included
- For comfort, use in temperatures down to 32°F; recommended lower limit is 20°F, but everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, so these are simply guidelines
Imported.View the Therm-a-Rest Corus Product Line View all Therm-a-Rest Men's Sleeping Bags
Temperature Rating (F)
20 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-6 degrees (C)
Regular: 1 lb. 10 oz.
Long: 1 lb. 13 oz.
20-denier ripstop polyester
Nikwax Hydrophobic Down
Regular: 1 lb. 3 oz.
Long: 1 lb. 4 oz.
20-denier polyester taffeta
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Regular: 72 inches
Long: 78 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Regular: 49.5 inches
Long: 53 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Regular: 47.5 inches
Long: 51.5 inches
Stuff Sack Size
11.5 x 7.5 inches
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...