Yuba Kombi Compact Cargo Bike
Combining family fun with urban utility, the Yuba Kombi compact cargo bike is your affordable, portable and storable gateway to 2-wheeled freedom, shared adventures and new discoveries.
- For the urban dweller, a shorter wheelbase fits on a bus rack and offers upright storage solutions for the apartment
- Fits riders 5 ft. to 6 ft. 6 in.
- Adjustable cockpit and seat post
- Comfortably carries 2–3 kids
- Compatible with many Yuba add-ons (not included) and Yepp Nexxt child seat (not included)
- Included Stand Together double kickstand, front and rear LED battery-powered lights, front fender with rear wheelskirt and bell make riding around the city a breeze
- Included Deflopilator keeps your front wheel in check when using your dual kickstands by attaching to your down tube
- Covered by manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Yuba Kombi Product LineView all Yuba Cargo Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Kombi 23 in. steel with disc tabs
Cr-Mo 1-1/8 in. threadless with disc tabs
170mm 6061 Forged Alloy 42t
Shimano Altus SL-M2010 9-Speed Trigger
Sunrace 11-40T 9-Speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro MD-300 mechanical disc
Alloy double-wall 36h
Alloy Disc 36h
Alloy Disc 36h
Kenda 24 x 2.4 in.
31.8mm City handlebars
1-1/8 in. adjustable stem
30.9mm aluminum 500mm
Velo Comfort saddle
Black nylon flat
Semi-cartridge, 1-1/8 in. threadless
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
One Size Height Range 5'0''- 6'6" Effective Top Tube 620 Seat Tube Center-Top 420 Head Tube Length 175 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71 Wheelbase 1240 Chainstay 568 Fork Offset 55
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...