Cannondale Quick 4 Women's Bike
Perfect for enjoying a workout, cruising the city or just getting out and feeling good, the women's Cannondale Quick 4 bike is a versatile and fun all-rounder.
- Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, comfy grips and a new pressure-relieving saddle provide comfort
- Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned—registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- A convenient mount on the stem securely holds any SP Connect–compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app
- Easy-to-use StraightShot internal cable routing
- 360° reflective accents increase visibility in low light
- Rack and fender mounts offer versatility
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C3 Alloy
Chromoly steel, 1-1/8 in. steerer
Prowheel alloy, 38t
Tange cartridge, square taper
microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed
microSHIFT, 11-42t, 9-speed
|Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro hydro disc, 160/160mm rotor
Tektro hydro disc
Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
Schwalbe Spicer, 700c x 35mm, K-Guard
6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 600mm
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Cannondale Fitness Women's Ergo Double Density
FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
KMC Z9, 9-speed
25 lbs. 6.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
|Effective Top Tube
|Seat Tube Center-Top
|Head Tube Length
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)
|Bottom Bracket Height
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.