Big Agnes Salt Creek SL3 Tent
Ideal for backpacking and car camping, the 3-door Big Agnes Salt Creek SL3 tent has 2 side doors and vestibules plus a head-entry door with awning that transforms into a stargazing vantage point.
- Front entry drop-down door with awning-style vestibule creates extra venting on hot summer nights, an additional exit route and extra storage space for pets and gear
- 2 side doors are covered by vestibules with storm flaps to ensure dry entry and storage
- Dual-zipper doors close smoothly and allow easy entry; you can use just one zipper for quick reach-through access
- Quick Stash door keepers on the tent body make stowing unzipped doors quick and easy
- Fly vent increases airflow and reduces condensation; low vents on the vestibule doors add airflow while still providing coverage
- Breathable ripstop polyester and mesh tent fabric offer durable tear strength
- 4-way DAC Pressfit hub creates vertical walls that maximize space for your head and shoulders
- 3D bin pocket in the foot provides off-the-floor storage; ceiling pocket and 2 mesh pockets add storage space; 2 media pockets provide clean earbud cord routing
- Multiple interior loops for attaching accessories, mtnGLO® tent and camp lights or a Large Trapezoid, Trapezoid, Square or Triangle gear loft (not included)
- Precut guylines and tensioners are attached to the fly; reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners make them easy to see at night
- Comes with 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes and 2 awning guylines
- To extend the life of your tent floor, Big Agnes recommends using a matching footprint (not included); Fast Fly setup available with footprint
Imported.View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 11 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
3 lbs. 11 oz.
5 lbs. 2 oz.
21.5 x 7 inches
86 x 70 inches
42 square feet
9 + 9 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...