Nutcase Street Mips Helmet
Featuring Mips® technology to provide best-in-class brain protection, the Nutcase Street Mips helmet offers generous airflow for ventilation to keep you cool as a cucumber on your ride.
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with Mips, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Durable, injection-molded ABS shell with engineered Crumple Zone EPS protective foam
- 11 contoured vents for ultimate cooling
- No-pinch Fidlock® magnetic Snap-and-go closure
- Heat-sealed, 3-piece pad set and dial-adjustable cradle ensure an individualized fit and comfort
- Logos and fit system feature provide 360° reflectivity
- Certified to CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 standards
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Nutcase Recreational Cycling Helmets
S: 20.5-22 inches
M: 22-23.6 inches
L: 23.6-25.2 inches
S: 1 lb. 2.7 oz.
M: 1 lb. 3 oz.
L: 1 lb. 3.1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...