Nutcase VIO MIPS Bike Helmet
Bringing light and panoramic visibility to your commute through the urban jungle, the Nutcase VIO MIPS bike helmet features a 360° LED light system built into the front, sides and rear of the helmet.
- Red and orange LEDs span the sides and rear of the helmet to make you more visible in low light
- White LEDs on the front enhance your the view of the road
- Exoskeleton 2-piece in-mold construction with dual-density EPS foam—denser outer layer shields against initial impacts, softer inner layer cushions diffuses and absorbs energy
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- 9 HVAC vents promote cooling airflow
- Snap and go Fidlock magnetic closure and Adjustable Fit System for maximum protection and comfort
- CPSC and CE certified
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Nutcase Recreational Cycling Helmets
S/M: 21.7-23.2 inches
L/XL: 23.2-24.4 inches
S/M: 13.9 ounces
L/XL: 14 ounces
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...