REI Co-op Link Handlebar Bag
When you round a bend and see Sasquatch on the trail ahead, you want your camera stat. Keep the stuff you need quickly in the REI Co-op Link handlebar bag and you won't have to dig through a pannier.
- Made with water- and abrasion-resistant ripstop nylon with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed light rain; lining is rugged oxford nylon for durability
- Bag mounts on top of handlebars quickly and easily with hook-and-loop straps; optimized for drop bars, but works on most flat bars as well
- Main compartment has a wide U-zip for easy access; 3 pockets and a key clip keep gear where it belongs when you're on bumpy terrain
- Stretch mesh outside pocket holds snacks, sunscreen and other essentials you need to access often
- Reflective hits help you stay visible in low light
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and the user (you!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Handlebar Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
Ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
7.5 x 9.5 x 5 inches
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...