Cannondale Quick Neo SL 2 Electric Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Perfect for getting a workout, city cruising or just getting out and feeling good, the nimble Cannondale Quick Neo SL 2 electric bike offers pedal assist that's just right for darting around town.
- Lightweight design delivers a comfortable ride with fast tires and confident handling, yet is sporty enough for harder riding when you want to get more exercise
- Comfort comes standard thanks to a bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension and riding position that's upright for visibility and ease—yet forward enough for efficient speed
- Light, smart, silent and powerful, the 250W MAHLE ebikemotion X35 drive unit has virtually no drag when the motor is off
- Intellimount on the stem securely holds any SP Connect—compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app
- Reflective accents and mounts for racks and fenders are great for rides through the city
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Quick Product Line View all Cannondale Electric City Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250W
Motor Torque (Nm)
40 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
250 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Quick Neo SL
Quick Neo SL, carbon
Prowheel alloy, 38t
Cartridge, square taper
Shimano Altus, 9-speed
Shimano HG201, 11-36, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT201 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
Shimano MT201 hydro disc
Formula CRX-512, 12 x 100
MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250W
Schwalbe Energizer Plus, 700c x 38mm, GreenGuard, Addix-E compound
Cannondale Riser, 6061 alloy, 18mm rise, 8° back, 4° up, 680mm
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
6061 alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
Cannondale Fitness Ergo double-density
FSA sealed bearing, integrated, 1 1/4 to 1 1/8 in.
KMC E9T, 9-speed
33 lbs. 8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L Reach 40.6 41.4 42.2 Stack 57.8 60.1 62.5 Effective Top Tube 58.3 59.8 61.3 Seat Tube Center-Top 45 50 55 Standover Height 74.3 78.3 82.3 Head Tube Length 15.8 18.3 20.8 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73 73 73 Bottom Bracket Height 28.9 28.9 28.9 Wheelbase 110 111.6 113.2 Chainstay 46.5 46.5 46.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...