Cannondale Bad Boy 3 Bike
Forward-thinking features meet elegantly aggressive style. With its stiff Lefty LightPipe fork, grippy tires and agile handling, the Cannondale Bad Boy 3 Bike is built to take the city by storm.
- Big-volume tires on 650b wheels are fast-rolling and offer nimble handling, excellent cornering grip and pothole-erasing comfort
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C2 alloy, integrated Urban Armor bumper, BSA threaded BB, 1-1/8 in. head tube
Lefty Rigid, 1-1/8 in. steerer
Prowheel TB-CY01, 46-30
Shimano Easy Fire EF505, 2x8
Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
Shimano HG41, 11-31, 8-speed
|Number of Gears|
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydro disc
Cannondale, double wall, 32h
Lefty 50 front
Formula DC-1422 QR
WTB Byway, 650b x 40mm
6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 680mm
Bad Boy, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 60mm
Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
KMC X8, 8-speed
26 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
|Height Range||5'2" - 5'6"||5'6" - 5' 10"||5'10" - 6'1"||6'1" - 6'4"|
|Effective Top Tube||56.0||59.2||61.8||65.0|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||45.0||49.0||52.5||55.0|
|Head Tube Length||43.5||43.5||43.5||43.5|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||70°||70°||70°||70°|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|Bottom Bracket Height||2.8||2.8||2.8||2.8|
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.