REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Ultralight Tech Hiking Crew Socks
The REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Ultralight Tech crew socks offer minimal-but-long-wearing cushioning and a sport-style fit that stays put. Plus they're made with yarn from recycled water bottles.
- Breathable COOLMAX® EcoMade polyester wicks away moisture to keep feet drier
- Seamless toe construction helps prevent chafing
- Spandex yarn wraps foot for arch support
- Stretch nylon provides durability; spandex yarns improve fit
- Reinforced heels, toes, Achilles and footbeds stand up to wear and tear
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled polyester, which keeps waste out of landfills
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Socks
77% COOLMAX EcoMade polyester/22% nylon/1% spandex
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL S/M L/XL U.S. Men's 5.5-8.5 9-12 12.5-14 5.5-8.5 9-14 U.S. Women's 4-6.5 7-9.5 10-12.5 4-9.5 10-12.5
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...