REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Ultralight Hiking Quarter Socks
If you hike on the minimalist side, the REI Co-op COOLMAX Ultralight hiking quarter socks give you a bit of cushion and a lot of freedom. And they're made using yarn from recycled water bottles.
- Breathable COOLMAX® polyester is blended with stretch nylon for durability and spandex for a great fit
- Ultralightweight and thin—ideal for close-fitting footwear
- Seamless toe closure; padded heels and toes
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled polyester, which keeps waste out of landfills
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Socks
51% COOLMAX polyester/46% nylon/3% Lycra spandex
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL S/M L/XL U.S. Men's 5.5-8.5 9-12 12.5-14 5.5-8.5 9-14 U.S. Women's 4-6.5 7-9.5 10-12.5 4-9.5 10-12.5
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...