black crows Camox Freebird Skis - Men's - 2021/2022
When you're out touring in the backcountry, every gram counts. The mid-fat Camox Freebird skis from black crows have been made distinctly lighter, livelier and grippier than last season's version.
- Thanks to an updated core and shortened ABS section, these skis have been lightened up by 600g (per pair) compared to their predecessors
- Progressive front rocker and slight rear rocker provide pivot control, maneuverability and planing
- Medium classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact creates a good balance between stability and maneuverability
- Slightly raised tail creates a soft ending to curves—practical for touring (for fitting skins or sticking skis upright in the snow)
- Intermediate flex makes for tolerant and comfortable skis
- Semi-cap construction
- Titanal® reinforcement plate under the binding area provides excellent screw retention
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all black crows Backcountry Skis
172 CM: 133 millimeters
178 CM: 133 millimeters
183 CM: 135 millimeters
172 CM: 113 millimeters
178 CM: 114 millimeters
183 CM: 115 millimeters
Paulownia wood with fiberglass and carbon fiber
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
6 lbs. 1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...