Line Pandora 104 Skis - Women's - 2019/2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The women's Line Pandora 104 skis offer a stable, lightweight ride for deep days. Nimble, quick and unsinkable, these skis have a women-specific big-mountain performance in an uncompromising design.
- Carbon Magic Fingers incorporate a wide array of carbon stretching from tip to tail for added stability without sacrificing weight
- Early Rise™ shape features a tip and tail that lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski
- This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack
- 5Cut™ multi-radius sidecut blends together 5 different radiuses, resulting in a wide variety of turn shape and an intuitive feel
- Directional Flex has a softer tip that floats and initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability and high speed control
- Aspenlite™ core is constructed from 100% aspen wood for a lightweight, nimble feel
- Capwall™ construction combines the precision of sidewall underfoot and the lightweight, durable performance of cap in the tip, for the best of both worlds
- Durable tail protector
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Line All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
7 lbs. 3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...