REI Co-op Trailbreak 30 Sleeping Bag - Women's
The women's REI Co-op Trailbreak 30 sleeping bag is great for those breaking into backpacking and everything that comes with it. This bag gives the right balance of warmth, packability and weight.
- Designed specifically for women, with increased hip room and decreased shoulder room for improved thermal efficiency
- Water-resistant synthetic fill keeps insulating in damp conditions
- Comfortable mummy shape gives you freedom to move while you sleep
- Zippered stash pocket for convenient access to essentials
- 3-panel hood contours closely to your head to keep out cold air
- Face muffler and full draft tube keep out cold air
- Differentiated drawcords (1 round, 1 flat) let you adjust the hood and neck easily in the dark
- Offset quilt construction gives even coverage with no cold spots
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the polyester shell resists moisture and stains
- Included stuff sack compresses for packing
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View all REI Co-op Women's Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
20 degrees (F) - ISO
31 degrees (F) - ISO
Temperature Rating (F)
30 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-1 degrees (C)
Long - Left Zip: 3 lbs. 6 oz.
Long - Right Zip: 3 lbs. 6 oz.
Regular - Left Zip: 3 lbs. 3 oz.
Regular - Right Zip: 3 lbs. 3 oz.
Long - Left Zip: Left
Long - Right Zip: Right
Regular - Left Zip: Left
Regular - Right Zip: Right
Water-resistant synthetic polyester
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Long - Left Zip: 72 inches
Long - Right Zip: 72 inches
Regular - Left Zip: 66 inches
Regular - Right Zip: 66 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Hip Girth (in.)
Stuff Sack Size
9 x 16 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Long - Left Zip: 10.5 liters
Long - Right Zip: 10.5 liters
Regular - Left Zip: 10 liters
Regular - Right Zip: 10 liters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...