Outdoor Research Lucent Heated Sensor Gloves
Make your snow adventures last all day long with the sleek, touch-screen compatible Outdoor Research Lucent Heated Sensor gloves. They feature battery-powered heat, durable fabrics and leather palms.
- ALTIHeat™ technology with customizable heat settings is powered by rechargeable lithium-ion batteries; locking zippered compartment holds the batteries
- Power button features bright settings that are easy to read
- GORE-TEX® inserts provide waterproof, windproof and breathable protection
- Lightweight, synthetic EnduraLoft™ insulation holds in heat
- Other features include precurved construction, quick-drying fleece palm linings, molded EVA foam on the back of the hands and abrasion-resistant goat leather palms
- SuperCinch gauntlets extend protection up your arms
- Glove clips; removable leashes; pull-on loops
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Ski Gloves
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX waterproof breathable insert
EnduraLoft synthetic fibers
XS S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 9 9 - 9.5+ Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9.5 9.5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...