Outdoor Research Gripper Heated Sensor Gloves
Legendary windproof work gloves, now loaded with ALTIHeat™ battery-powered warmth, the light and windproof Outdoor Research Gripper Heated Sensor gloves merge durable protection with on-demand warmth.
- Rechargeable, battery-powered heating system extends warmth from the backs of your hands to your fingers
- Easy-to-read power button controls settings that adjust to your ideal heat level
- 3-layer GORE® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® and protective leather gauntlets at the backs of your hands deliver windproof and water-resistant protection
- Breathable polyester microfleece wicks moisture and dries quickly; synthetic leather palms add durable grip
- Features touch-screen compatible fingertips, zippered battery pockets, pull-on loops, zippered battery compartments, precurved shape and elasticized wrists with undercuffs
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Ski Gloves
80% thermoplastic polyurethane/20% polyester
Type Of Waterproofing
Touch Screen Compatible
XS S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 9 9 - 9.5+ Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9.5 9.5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...